Friday, May 15, 2009

Naisu Verjin?

I'm working on Kiwi-chan's route right now.



Also, after I've finished the main game, I've been considering making "Kawaii Adoenhaas in Anime Rand: Naisu Verjin" with the intention of reaching a wider audience. "Naisu Verjin" would basically be a remake of the game with actual generic moe anime art. Most of the visual humor would be lost in such a remake, of course, but the weaboos who don't care about comedy that I'd be marketing it to would probably prefer that. I think there are enough interesting psychological horror (see here) elements for the game to stand on its own without the visual comedy, but of course I'm biased because I'm doing 99% of the writing. If there's enough of a demand for it after the game is released, I might do it.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to reach my goal of releasing Kawaii Adobenshaas by the end of the month because there's WAY more content in the game than I was originally planning on, and I also have other work in the real world that I need to focus on. However, the game will definitely be finished before the end of summer; I can assure you that. It'll go faster if you help me draw things!!!

1 comment: